My First Place Is Looking for First-time Homebuyers to be on HGTV!
HGTV will be in the Bay Area and has asked if I can help locate some first time home buyers.
One of HGTV’s most popular weekly series, “My First Place” is coming to San Francisco for its EIGHTH season to tape first-time homebuyers through all the trials and tribulations of looking for, bidding on and ultimately buying their first place!
Each half-hour episode features people making the dream of homeownership a reality!
They are currently looking for homebuyers who are:
* Buying their FIRST place—the first home they’ve purchased.
* Fun, interesting people who are excited to be a part of this show.
* People willing to share their personal financial struggles with viewers and consider their lives an “open book.”
* Buyers that are going to be closing by the end of summer, 2010.
* Will be buying within a 60 to 90-minute radius of downtown San Francisco.
**Candidates who are selected to appear on the show will receive a surprise housewarming gift as part of taping and also a DVD copy of their episode after it airs on HGTV!
Singles, couples and families buying their first place are all encouraged to apply!
Associate Producer, Casting
"My First Place"--HGTV